LAIP, S.A. has been designing and manufacturing tool holders for machine tools since 1957. They have a continuously extending catalogue containing approximately 9,000 items,
all of which are supplied
from stock. Their exports
exceed 55% of production 
and they cover more than 
45 countries spread across
the five continents. 

At first the company was located in Ermua (Biscay) and in 1974 it moved to where it is currently located, in Abadiano (Biscay), 25km from Bilbao and 90 km from the French borde